Write for Us
Write for us!
Would you like to write for us here at Meyerfoodblog.com? We’d love to get your best recipes, food and food-related culture posts. We are always interested in getting great guest post stories about food and culture straight from the source.
And of course, where would we be without fantastic recipes? If you have a family favorite or go-to recipe you’re sure our readers will enjoy, we’d love to have it on our site.
Guest Post Guidelines
If you’d like to write for us, please take note of the following guidelines:
1. Posts should be about 500 words of unique content that’s never never been published before
2. All posts should be non-promotional and all internal links should be relevant; if you’d like a link to your own business or site, it can be included in the author bio section
3. We really love anything related to food and food-related culture, so please give us your best.
4. All posts should include relevant images. If you are submitting a recipe, we’ll need an original, high quality (at least 800px wide) image of the food.
5. Your guest post should be written in human language–no dry, academic, heavy texts.
6. If your guest post is accepted on our site, you agree not to publish it anywhere else.
7. Authors must provide the following:
- Your email address (so that we can get in contact with you)
- A brief bio of about 50-100 words (an optional link to your website)
- A headshot (at least 150×150)
- Optional social media links (two maximum) to be included in the author profile
- Posts should be submitted as a Word document or a Google document. You can also go ahead and paste it in in the body of the email message. Please, no PDF submissions.
- By submitting to Meyerfoodblog.com, you are giving us permission us to make any light editing as necessary to maintain consistency and accuracy, as well as add relevant internal links.
- Before submitting, please review our current content. We don’t really like submissions of stuff we’ve already created.
Please email all submissions to hello [at] meyerfoodblog.com.
Please give us about a week to consider your submission. If you haven’t heard back from after 7 days, please send a reminder email.
Hope to hear from you soon!